The Right Stuff...and Dunkin Donuts



OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH ya...



that's right. This blog is about my favorite Beantown boys...

Now men, no one who didn't love them THEN can understand liking them now, but even Danny is good looking in his late thirties. Look at that!


Back in the day, my friends and I were HARDCORE fans. I have the pictures to prove it. My WHOLE room was PLASTERED with images of primarily Donnie and then the whole group. Now, as a woman, I can dish the sexy with my fellow ex-worshippers...(LIKE THE TWO SARAHS!! My SIL and old friend both understood then; I bet they still do now).


Another old love that remains true:


Time doesn't diminish my fond memories of the Dunkin' on Laurel Road near Foodtown. I remember walking past Salvatore's as a kid and heading to the spinning stools to sit down and have a yummy chocolate honeydipped. Now 'chocolate glazed', the flavor isn't quit the same, but the nostalgia remains. I love that they have kept the logo very similar to what it was so long ago...

SO WHO IS WITH ME?? A Dunkin' Donuts NKOTB tour complete with coffee and lots of Beantown lovin!?


2 comments:

Radu Butarascu said...

And who are these guys???

sarah elizabeth said...

If you are serious about this, I will so be there. JK will think me insane, but I haven't been to a KNOTB concert since I was a weeeeee lass and ... admittedly, I really want to go. And nothin' could be finer than seeing the boys from Boston in Boston!